Momo-o, Matsuo & Namba (“MMN”) acknowledges the importance of personal information and will comply with the laws, regulations and public policies in relation to the protection of personal information including the Act on the Protection of Personal Information, and will endeavor to protect the personal information obtained by handling and maintaining it cautiously and properly.
1.Obtaining Personal Information
MMN will obtain personal information to the extent necessary for our business, through legal and fair methods.
2.Purpose of Use of Personal Information
MMN uses personal information for the purposes below. MMN will not use personal information for purposes other than below without the consent of the subject person, unless otherwise allowed based on relevant laws and regulations. The purposes are as follows:
- Legal business;
- Dispute resolution including litigation, mediation, etc.;
- Filing and reporting under laws, regulations or other public policies;
- Management of MMN;
- Recruitment of lawyers and personnel;
- Sending and transmitting greeting cards and messages;
- Invitations to lectures, seminars and other gatherings;
- Sending and transmitting legal information including books and articles;
- Responding to inquiries; and
- Other purposes ancillary to the purposes above.
3.Providing Personal Information to Third Parties
MMN will not provide personal information to a third party without the consent of the subject person, unless allowed based on laws and regulations.
4.Security Control Measures of Personal Information
MMN will control personal information properly through the management of the system and facility and the education of personnel, and will take necessary measures to prevent leakage, loss or damage of personal information.
5.Request for Disclosure, Correction and Others of Personal Information
If MMN is requested to disclose, correct, add, delete, discontinue using or erase the retained personal information based on the Act on the Protection of Personal Information, after confirming the identification of the requesting person, MMN will take appropriate steps in compliance with the Act.
Please contact the following individuals for details.
Please allow us to collect charges for the disclosure or notification of the purposes of use.
- Masao Torikai (attorney-at-law), Nobuaki Mukai (attorney-at-law)
- Momo-o, Matsuo & Namba
- Kojimachi Diamond Building
- 4-1 Kojimachi, Chiyoda-ku
- Tokyo 102-0083 Tokyo
- Tel: 03-3288-2080
- Fax: 03-3288-2081
- e-mail :
MMN will endeavor to protect personal information by implementing from time to time the review and continuous improvement of the control measures relating to the handling of personal information.